Turn Off Ads On Site My Account
Democrat Media Goes Silent on NY Subway Shooter – And We Just Found Out Why
By Adam Casalino|April 13, 2022
Democrat Media Goes Silent on NY Subway Shooter – And We Just Found Out Why

What’s Happening:

The country was shocked when news hit about a shooter in a New York subway. The media was ablaze reporting on the horrible event, which left 29 people injured.

Early on, the suspect’s identity was a mystery. Media outlets poured over the news, because of how serious the attack was.

Then suddenly, we are hearing very little, even though this just happened. Why? Perhaps because we found out who the suspect is.

From New York Post:

The man wanted in connection to the savage Brooklyn subway attack that injured at least 29 people is now considered a “suspect,” the NYPD said Wednesday.

Frank James, 62, was initially named as a person of interest in the wake of Tuesday’s rush-hour attack on the N train in Sunset Park.

The suspect is Frank James, a 62-year-old black man. Not only is the media ignoring the fact about his race, they are ignoring his bizarre, racist rants.

From Daily Mail:

The race-obsessed suspect in Tuesday’s horror shooting on the New York City subway posted a terrifying YouTube warning that he was driving from his home in Wisconsin and would ‘never be back again alive’ three weeks before unleashing terror during rush hour…

Despite being on [an FBI] list, James was unimpeded as he relentlessly uploaded hate-speech-filled clips on YouTube about how oppressed black people were and how black and white people should have ‘no contact’, for weeks before Tuesday’s attack.

How horrifying. The man possibly responsible for yesterday’s shooting is a 62-year-old black man named Frank James. James was known to the FBI and put into the “Guardian Lead” system.

This system is the FBI’s tracking system for possible terrorism and suspicious intent.

Why was James put into this system? Because of his history of posting racist, hate-filled rants onto YouTube.

In his videos, he said that white and black people should have “no contact.” He also posted worrying memes about guns, bullets, and 9/11 on Facebook.

From all appearances, this shooting should be investigated as a hate crime, which carries a heavy sentence. It appears James was driven by racism and hate—which could have compelled him to inflict so much harm.

If this had been a white man, the media would never stop talking about it. But, mysteriously, outlets have lost interest. This man was driven by racist hate to hurt others, committing what could be a domestic terror attack.

Yet CNN is mum.

It’s even possible the FBI didn’t watch him close enough, because he was black. Biden’s politicized DOJ might have looked the other way, for fear of looking racist themselves.

UPDATE: They now have the suspect Frank James in custody. Hopefully this story won’t just disappear because it doesn’t fit the Left’s narrative.

Key Takeaways:

  • NY shooter suspect is Frank James, a 62-year-old black man.
  • James had posted racist rants on YouTube and Facebook.
  • Since this news hit, MSM outlets have seemingly lost interest.

Source: NY Post, Daily Mail

mm
Adam Casalino
Adam Casalino is a freelance writer, cartoonist, and graphic designer. He is a regular contributor for the Patriot Journal. Find his other work: www.talesofmaora.com
Adam Casalino is a freelance writer, cartoonist, and graphic designer. He is a regular contributor for the Patriot Journal. Find his other work: www.talesofmaora.com
Copyright © 2022 ThePatriotJournal.com