The issue of our children’s safety has taken center-stage in recent years, as the “woke” agenda continues to push highly questionable things like drag shows specifically designed for kids.
Millions of parents have stood up against this, and right-wing lawmakers have pushed back against venues that present this material to minors.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis warned those venues late last year — one decided to ignore the warning, and now DeSantis is dropping the hammer.
Back in December, DeSantis sent a strong message: if you’re going to host sexually explicit drag shows and minors are allowed to attend, there will be consequences.
Well, the Hyatt Regency Miami opted to dismiss that warning, and hosted a Drag Show Christmas performance at the James L. Knight Center.
Videos of the event quickly went viral, and investigations began.
According to a report in the Florida Voice, the offensive material was obvious and right in your face. This included a dancer that called himself, “Screwdolph the Red-Nippled Reindeer.”
Other parts of the accusation included:
- Performers forcibly penetrating or rubbing exposed prosthetic female breasts against faces of audience members
- Intentionally exposing performers’ prosthetic female breasts and genitalia to the audience
- Intentionally exposing performers’ buttocks to the audience
- Simulating masturbation through performers’ digitally penetrating prosthetic female genitalia
The venue apparently led children attend if accompanied by an adult, and this went against DeSantis’ warning.
So he has decided to revoke the venue’s alcohol license, which in many cases is a deathblow for the business.
DeSantis press secretary Bryan Griffin made the administration’s stance clear:
Sexually explicit content is not appropriate to display to children and doing so violates Florida law. Governor DeSantis stands up for the innocence of children in the classroom and throughout Florida.
The popular leader of the Sunshine State has vowed to protect children and families from the increasingly disturbing behavior of the far-left, so this punishment shouldn’t come as any surprise.
It’s generally against the law in any state to target minors with sexually explicit material, and it seems obvious that this drag event qualified as explicit.
If the radial liberals insist on cramming this down our children’s throats, DeSantis and other politicians won’t hesitate to act.
- A Florida venue ignored a DeSantis warning about targeting minors with sexually explicit material.
- One venue hosted a Christmas drag show and let kids attend, which went directly against that warning.
- In punishment, their alcohol license has been revoked.
Source: The Blaze