The Biden administration delayed holding a press conference for as long as they could. And we all know why.
Biden is lucky he’s in the White House—and clearly, he has no idea what he’s doing. All of this was painfully clear when he tried to hold a “real” press conference.
Naturally, the biased media is refusing to call it for what it was. But we’re going to break down how bad the event really was—both for Joe and his party.
Here are seven ways Joe Biden just crippled his own party.
1. Biden is not competent. Even Obama’s doctor said as much. From Daily Wire:
“This ‘Press Brief’ was EMBARRASSING!” Jackson wrote on Twitter. “Not only for Biden, but for the liberal press corps as well. He struggled to make it through, despite the fact that he followed a strict order of reporters to call on and was reading what appeared to be prepared answers from the podium.”
Just listen to the man break down on live TV, which was something the media skipped over deliberately.
President Biden on filibuster debate: “I believe we should go back to a position of a filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago…it’s being abused in a gigantic way.” https://t.co/TLdQwUXQHQ pic.twitter.com/uX2oZddrtw
— Good Morning America (@GMA) March 25, 2021
2. Biden ripped the mask off his lie about unity. Here’s what he really thinks about uniting the country. From Fox News:
Biden received “F”s from both Republican and independent voters for saying he had “no idea whether there will be a Republican Party” in 2024 after being asked if he believed he would face Donald Trump again in his reelection bid.
3. Biden admits his administration will be the opposite of transparent. Not only is he blocking the media from seeing the border crisis, he admitted he has to clean up his mess before they’re allowed in.
4. Joe Biden is pretty bad at metaphors. Did you hear him talk about “Joe Eagle”?
“This makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle” — Biden on the GOP’s voter suppression push pic.twitter.com/rFoSqqI7uK
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) March 25, 2021
“This makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle” — Biden on the GOP’s voter suppression push
5. Biden is essentially an empty suit. Unlike past presidents, who were competent enough to answer questions on their own, Biden was reading off of prepared WH statements. Even the press got shots of his cheat sheets.
From Fox News:
President Biden referenced “cheat sheets” detailing key policy points and the identities of attending journalists when he conducted the first formal news conference of his presidency on Thursday.
Apparently, Joe can’t manage thinking on his own or remembering basic facts.
6. Biden revealed the Democrats’ scheme to get their priorities through. He admitted he’s waiting for the “right time.” From Daily Wire:
Democrat President Joe Biden appeared to admit during Thursday’s press conference that his crackdown on Second Amendment rights is “all about timing,” a comment that gun advocates said was a reference to aligning his actions with tragedies like Monday’s mass shooting in Boulder, Colorado.
Essentially, Biden admitted that Democrats exploit tragedy and other events to coerce the country into accepting their terrible ideas.
7. Biden actually betrayed his own party when discussing the filibuster. While trying to defend getting rid of the rule, he references past times it was “abused” to block legislation. The problem? He was referencing when Democrats used it.
This, believe it or not, was just a sample of what Joe said that torched his own party. He clearly is no longer able to mask his toxic agenda behind good intentions (as most Democrats do).
Sleepy Joe is losing his touch, so much that he is basically revealing all the terrible things he and his cohorts intend to do.
He didn’t do his party any favors with this conference. In fact, much of what he said will be used by Republicans that want to block or slow down his administration.
You better believe his handlers will not let this man in a room alone with reporters for a long time. He had ten days to prepare for just an hour of questions.
What is he going to do for the next four years? How will he be able to interact with world leaders?
And will he ever give that address to the Joint Sessions of Congress?
- Joe Biden exposed his party’s own flaws and schemes during a press conference.
- He admitted they exploit tragedy to push their agenda, among other tricks.
- He even threw them under the bus when trying to attack the filibuster.